HMI Completes Better Business Bureau Accreditation
April 17, 2015
While HMI has held an A+ BBB Rating for some time now, we recently completed the additional measure of becoming Better Business Bureau Accredited businesses.
To be accredited by BBB a business or organization affirms that it meets and will abide by the following standards:
1. Build Trust - Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
2. Advertise Honestly - Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
3. Tell the Truth - Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
4. Be Transparent - Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
5. Honor Promises - Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
6. Be Responsive - Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
7. Safeguard Privacy - Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
8. Embody Integrity - Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
So what sets Hara Management apart from other Association Management and Property Management firms? Quite simply, it comes down to balance. HMI is large enough to benefit our clients with our buying power and economies of scale, yet small enough to provide personalized service to our clientsrs and communities. Accessibility, responsiveness, and prompt support are our hallmarks.
Most of our new business comes through referrals from existing clients and vendors that have experienced our way of managing communities. Becoming a BBB Accredited Business and maintaining an A+ Rating reaffirms Hara Management’s long-standing commitment to providing outstanding customer service, and fair & honest business dealings.